NFL: 2023 Fantasy Football

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Guy in my work league has Tua, Tyrese, and Mostert. I told him we should just give him the first place money and everyone else play for 2nd.

If Tua stays healthy he probably does win. If he gets hurt he tanks all three of their values.

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
Guy in my work league has Tua, Tyrese, and Mostert. I told him we should just give him the first place money and everyone else play for 2nd.
I have Tua, Tyrese and Achane. Haven't started Tua yet as last week was the first time Tua out gained Josh Allen. Yes, I'm undefeated.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Seems like I do this to myself every year, but I've got 3 WRs that I need to choose from for 2 spots. I have AJ Brown as my WR1. Then for my WR2 and FL, I have:

Michael Pittman
DJ Moore
Jakobi Meyers

Every other week it feels like I'm guessing wrong on these guys. With Minshew in at QB for Indy, and Fields out at QB for Chicago, I'm pretty sure Pittman is solidified as my WR2 for the moment. But then I'm lost as to whether I should start Moore (vs.LV) or Meyers (@Chi) at FL.

Meyers had 17.10 pts last week, 20.50 the week before. Moore had 10.10 last week and 49 the week before. I'm just worried about the QB sitch in Chicago for Moore, and Meyers seems to have a good connection with Garoppolo.

Thoughts?

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
Which one would you pick to play today between these three RBs?

Zack Moss (Colts) vs the saints
Alexander Mattison (Vikings) vs the packers
Kareem Hunt (Browns) vs the seahawks

Leaning Mattison at the moment. He has been disappointing this year, but looks like a good match up today. Moss was great earlier in the season, but with Taylor back I think he’s numbers will continue to drop. Hunt I don’t have a good read on so far.

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL

Leaning Mattison at the moment. He has been disappointing this year, but looks like a good match up today. Moss was great earlier in the season, but with Taylor back I think he’s numbers will continue to drop. Hunt I don’t have a good read on so far.
I guess it looks like Moss might not even play today.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center

Mattison has the matchup, Hunt has the backup QB, so maybe more dump off passes?

Both have someone pushing them for more playing time.

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006

I'm stuck with Mattison, because I have Moss, Kyren Williams and Achane all sitting on the bench right now. Let's hope he gets the carries today.

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
Mattison has the matchup, Hunt has the backup QB, so maybe more dump off passes?

Both have someone pushing them for more playing time.
I'm stuck with Mattison, because I have Moss, Kyren Williams and Achane all sitting on the bench right now. Let's hope he gets the carries today.
Thanks. Think I’ll roll with Mattison this week. Hunt seems to have the higher ceiling based on past couple of games, but also seem to be more boom/bust, while Mattison is probably the more even option. I’m in first in my league, so don’t need a big gamble.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Thanks. Think I’ll roll with Mattison this week. Hunt seems to have the higher ceiling based on past couple of games, but also seem to be more boom/bust, while Mattison is probably the more even option. I’m in first in my league, so don’t need a big gamble.

Whoops

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
If anyone was wondering, my **** team is still ****, but I did finally squeak out a win last week.

My dynasty contender is in danger of losing to a tanker currently

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
I also have Cousins as my starting QB. He is not great, but has been serviceable. Not trending the right direction. I started 6-0 and I’m now about to lose two in a row.