***#5 Iowa State at #9 Missouri (Wednesday, 6:30)***

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Since this is the active thread at the moment... Do we assume television coverage for the Big 12 Championship will be similar to last year? I can't find any updates for 2022. Here's the info from last year for reference:
For reference

Saturday, March 5
Session 1: Preliminary & Quarterfinal Matches — 11:00 a.m. CT
Session 2: Semifinal & Consolation Quarterfinal Matches — 5:00 p.m. CT
Sunday, March 6
Session 3: Consolation Semifinals, Third, Fifth & Seventh Place Matches — 12:00 p.m. CT
Session 4: Championship Matches — 7:00 p.m. CT

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
For reference

Saturday, March 5
Session 1: Preliminary & Quarterfinal Matches — 11:00 a.m. CT
Session 2: Semifinal & Consolation Quarterfinal Matches — 5:00 p.m. CT
Sunday, March 6
Session 3: Consolation Semifinals, Third, Fifth & Seventh Place Matches — 12:00 p.m. CT
Session 4: Championship Matches — 7:00 p.m. CT

Also, any true placing matches (depending on allocation numbers) should come at the end of session 3.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Re-watching the dual while I'm working today.

After Coleman's reversal and takedown in the 3rd period, he probably spent a total of 30 seconds on top. He was trying to bar an arm after the td, but there wasn't much happening and you knew Kent wasn't going to pop his head at all. If it ever comes to that again I hope he's a lot quicker on the release. That extra time on the feet could've been big.

Any the first stall call on Bastida was even worse than I thought. Absolute joke.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Re-watching the dual while I'm working today.

After Coleman's reversal and takedown in the 3rd period, he probably spent a total of 30 seconds on top. He was trying to bar an arm after the td, but there wasn't much happening and you knew Kent wasn't going to pop his head at all. If it ever comes to that again I hope he's a lot quicker on the release. That extra time on the feet could've been big.

Any the first stall call on Bastida was even worse than I thought. Absolute joke.
I did the same this morning. I think there is about zero percent chance that Marcus drops that match again should they meet in Tulsa.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I did the same this morning. I think there is about zero percent chance that Marcus drops that match again should they meet in Tulsa.
I agree. He was trying to find a way to bale out of the body lock, but couldn't and had to go with it.

To bad he couldn't get away and Kent didn't get so much riding time racked up. That surprised me

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
That last flurry surge by him was all thanks to Dresser getting in the refs ear on the one stall call. Gave Yonger a quick breather to get a little lung build up.
Dresser talked like Forrest Gump to the ref. Realllllly slow and repeated himself.

Slick move by the coach

Ocy Docy

Oct 26, 2018
It's interesting that Attasauov scored 9 points without a takedown on Wednesday. He only had 1 reversal on the year (and got two) and one 4 pt near fall (and he got one).