Cy-Hawk Dual

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Redding didn't do anything close to stalling until the 3rd. At that point he was being ridden hard by a grown ass man in his prime who is a legit title contender. Eierman is obviously only a grown ass man physically because only a punk ***** posts some **** like that after a young guy brings the fight to them for 6 minutes. I know halk wrestling culture is 90% douche pos but is it really that hard to show a shred of respect to your competition? Especially when you're at the ******* top? Like a previous post said, the only explanation is they feel threatened and are clearly insecure.

wrestlingphish

Aug 10, 2017
Randomly clicked through a few of the 40 pages and wow some of you just have an absolute loser mentality. Thank god you don't actually have any influence over the team because those dudes actually have some fight but holy hell you guys should be embarrassed in yourselves.

Did you know there were actual wrestling matches this past weekend? Iowa State even won some of them! Or is this rebranded as the Marinelli Mortgage Forum now?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Randomly clicked through a few of the 40 pages and wow some of you just have an absolute loser mentality. Thank god you don't actually have any influence over the team because those dudes actually have some fight but holy hell you guys should be embarrassed in yourselves.

Did you know there were actual wrestling matches this past weekend? Iowa State even won some of them! Or is this rebranded as the Marinelli Mortgage Forum now?
Bartolo-Colon-second-swing-against-Ervin-Santana.gif

wrestlingphish

Aug 10, 2017
I bet big boy Bartolo's career batting average looks better than ISU's winning percentage against Iowa since old man Eierman was born.

By the way looks like I was right with this. Bartolo batted a career .084 which is actually higher than I thought. Exact dates are hard to come by with duals and they used to go twice a year + national duals so have to do some fuzzy math. Iowa State has won one (1) dual out of the last 33 (seems right #ish for a 25 year old) which is .03.

• Dumb
Reactions: cyputz

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
By the way looks like I was right with this. Bartolo batted a career .084 which is actually higher than I thought. Exact dates are hard to come by with duals and they used to go twice a year + national duals so have to do some fuzzy math. Iowa State has won one (1) dual out of the last 33 (seems right #ish for a 25 year old) which is .03.

Yikes, you’re even a bigger insecure loser than I had originally thought you were, and that is something.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cyclonesrule91