Cy-Hawk Dual

wrestlingphish

Aug 10, 2017
Yikes, you’re even a bigger insecure loser than I had originally thought you were, and that is something.

Don't be scared of math! It's not hard I promise. Scroll back a few pages and there are some losers who were trying to do some mortgage calculations about Marinelli's wife's financial situation (they forgot to add the housing stipend athletes can receive though as potential household income). I bet one of those nerds will help you.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Don't be scared of math! It's not hard I promise. Scroll back a few pages and there are some losers who were trying to do some mortgage calculations about Marinelli's wife's financial situation (they forgot to add the housing stipend athletes can receive though as potential household income). I bet one of those nerds will help you.
You guys are so weird about the fact you bought Marinelli. Just own it

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021

The fact that you guys pretend that you don’t buy athletes is one of the dumber things ever posted on the internet.

All schools do. I understand Penn st broke you guys, and since you finally won another title (we will add the asterisk since you want to add that to football last year), you’ve had all those years of insecurity and rage building up.

but running to other teams websites is really pathetic. You’re a loser, typical Iowa fan

wrestlingphish

Aug 10, 2017
The fact that you guys pretend that you don’t buy athletes is one of the dumber things ever posted on the internet.

All schools do. I understand Penn st broke you guys, and since you finally won another title (we will add the asterisk since you want to add that to football last year), you’ve had all those years of insecurity and rage building up.

but running to other teams websites is really pathetic. You’re a loser, typical Iowa fan

Iowa State offers illegal benefits to their wrestlers? Tell me more...

• Dumb
Reactions: Cyclones1969

Matrat

Feb 11, 2018
Iowa State offers illegal benefits to their wrestlers? Tell me more...
Hey, while you’re over here, why don’t you tell us what special vitamins they put Cassiopi on for his “transformation”? Since your fan base likes to accuse others of things. I’ve seen a lot of back acne on Iowa rosters over the years. Torn pecs and the like. Just pointing out the obvious

Last edited:

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Hey, while you’re over here, why don’t you tell us what special vitamins they put Cassiopi on for his “transformation”? Since you’re fan base likes to accuse others of things. I’ve seen a lot of back acne on Iowa rosters over the years. Torn pecs and the like. Just pointing out the obvious
shhhhhhhhhhhhh it was doctor prescribed...by a 1st year med student...in the back alley

wrestlingphish

Aug 10, 2017
Hey, while you’re over here, why don’t you tell us what special vitamins they put Cassiopi on for his “transformation”? Since your fan base likes to accuse others of things. I’ve seen a lot of back acne on Iowa rosters over the years. Torn pecs and the like. Just pointing out the obvious

Switched from burritos to burrito bowls and cut out the queso at Panchero's. Simple as that. I, personally, can't bring myself to make the change.

• Creative
Reactions: VeloClone

wrestlingphish

Aug 10, 2017

Can't remember a hawk who has torn their pec in the last twenty years but I'd entertain a name if you have one. Has there been a wrestler or major athlete from either program to be busted for PEDs in college or after? Okie State has had a few (Fix, Oliver, Blanc; dirty cheaters) but I can't remember any wrestlers from Iowa or ISU.

I *think* Benny Sapp was kicked off the Hawks in like '01 after being suspended for PEDs and Jake Knott got busted in the pros for something but I really don't see either school going above and beyond what the average athletic department might see over twenty years as far as rampant PED use.

Do you think your coaches covered up PED use of either themselves or their teammates during the careers?

Matrat

Feb 11, 2018
Can't remember a hawk who has torn their pec in the last twenty years but I'd entertain a name if you have one. Has there been a wrestler or major athlete from either program to be busted for PEDs in college or after? Okie State has had a few (Fix, Oliver, Blanc; dirty cheaters) but I can't remember any wrestlers from Iowa or ISU.

I *think* Benny Sapp was kicked off the Hawks in like '01 after being suspended for PEDs and Jake Knott got busted in the pros for something but I really don't see either school going above and beyond what the average athletic department might see over twenty years as far as rampant PED use.

Do you think your coaches covered up PED use of either themselves or their teammates during the careers?
Not going to name people, but an Iowa 197 turned heavyweight definitely tore a pec. Within the last 20 years.

Look at former wrestlers who were jacked and now are not.

• Winner
Reactions: cyputz

wrestlingphish

Aug 10, 2017
Not going to name people, but an Iowa 197 turned heavyweight definitely tore a pec. Within the last 20 years.

Dan Erekson?I went to school at the same time as him and feel like that rings a bell but maybe not? Never really took him for a PED build but is there a strong correlation between PEDs and torn pecs? I did a quick google search but don’t claim to be an expert in modern PEDs.

or is it sour grapes because he pinned your boy Zabriskie (who was a cool ass dude in his own right) to help Iowa win a natty with his backside run to 3rd? Who is to say really at this point?

• Creative
Reactions: cyputz

wrestlingphish

Aug 10, 2017
You‘re not an expert, so just trust the doctor.

I’ll be on the lookout for the official report from the doctor who treated him or some peer reviewed studies on the issue. Which do you think comes first, that or an ISU team title trophy? Sorry, realized I should probably adjust expectations since contending for team titles isn’t really on your radar anymore. Trophy would be nice though!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron