Cy-Hawk Dual

OOTClone

Jan 3, 2017
I think you're missing the point and what's happening here. Iowa fans are very defensive about the Marinelli thing even though they do the slush fund and Carr thing. We're mocking them

I am not missing the point. I just think some people are doing a little more than mocking and are truly worked up enough to research too much into Marinelli and his wife. He has been there 6 years. And now, just randomly looking into their financials? Yes, that's very odd.

Fan bases get defensive. This board is getting petty.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I am not missing the point. I just think some people are doing a little more than mocking and are truly worked up enough to research too much into Marinelli and his wife. He has been there 6 years. And now, just randomly looking into their financials? Yes, that's very odd.

Fan bases get defensive. This board is getting petty.
An Iowa fan brought up their house, mortgage, etc IIRC

OOTClone

Jan 3, 2017
An Iowa fan brought up their house, mortgage, etc IIRC

I wanted to make sure I was reading things correctly so I went back and checked.
Post #671: A hawk fan brought up a $300,000 condo. It was a made-up example they were using to tell people to either have an example of wrong-doing or quit making stuff up.
Post #673: Then crabs actually looked up their housing situation (and even posted their address, which I understand is public information with a search, but still not cool IMO). Then speculation and gossip ensued.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I wanted to make sure I was reading things correctly so I went back and checked.
Post #671: A hawk fan brought up a $300,000 condo. It was a made-up example they were using to tell people to either have an example of wrong-doing or quit making stuff up.
Post #673: Then crabs actually looked up their housing situation (and even posted their address, which I understand is public information with a search, but still not cool IMO). Then speculation and gossip ensued.
Yep that's right the Iowa fan asked for someone to provide proof.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Take it you or your wife is not a public employee. My wife’s a teacher so I know Facebook goes crazy every year they publish her wage. You expect after a couple years. They watch where we buy groceries, gas, tires. Want their tax dollars staying local, even though I’m self employed out of town.

Reactions: crablegs

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
They asked for an example, and funnily enough a 30 second search I was able to find one that was very similar to exactly what they asked for. And GTFOH with the not cool thing. That’s a problem with the government, not anyone accessing the info.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Just to clear some things up, you guys only know what they paid for the house not the mortgage details that’s not public. Also Alex bought the house not Moriah

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
Just to clear some things up, you guys only know what they paid for the house not the mortgage details that’s not public. Also Alex bought the house not Moriah
Yes it is - I’m not going to link it but it is public record on Johnson Co recorders site- they are both on the mortgage FYI it’s a 30 second search I do them for work all the time

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

cyputz

Jul 26, 2006
I see during halftime of the womens rivalry matchup that the ACC, Big Ten and PAC 12 announce “Teammate’s for Mental Health”. Will Desanto get the daily required support.

Matrat

Feb 11, 2018
They’re still talking about us over on their board. Ruffled some feathers that our boys fought hard.

Reactions: JM4CY