Cyclones in the XFL

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
XFL on MNF. Houston has lost their composure and refs are struggling to get control of things.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Rose starrted and played a lot in 1st half. Not sure if he got hurt. Willie Harvey must have had a bunch of tackles. Heard his name called a lot.
Willie played great. That other LB with the long hair was in there instead of Rose at the end when they got the crucial stops.

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Did Rose play? Didn’t feel like I saw him

Rose starrted and played a lot in 1st half. Not sure if he got hurt. Willie Harvey must have had a bunch of tackles. Heard his name called a lot.

Rose was in the locker room all second half and overtime due to a leg injury. Sounded a bit serious.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

I'm mo NFL expert/fanatic but when he didn't catch in the NFL I just kind of told myself I'll never remotely understand how players translate from college to pros. I am a big lifelong NBA fan and have a better idea of that sort of thing with basketball so I figure I'll just never get it with football.

Other than Breece, of any player we've had in my 26 years as a Cyclone fan he's the guy I figured would be great at next level because his talent was so freakish compared to college defenders.

When he played at ISU it looked like he was an adult playing against 8 year old kids. I remember I think KU or some other team had an all American defensive back and the guy still looked like a child trying to tackle Butler. Sometimes he'd have 3-4 guys hanging off of him.

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
The rap,which I don’t agree with,is dropped balls,I believe. But I think an arrogant coach at Arizona threw away a chance to have him be a weapon. And Philly didn’t know what the heck they were doing, trying to turn him into a tight end. He’s doing well,it seems,and I hope he’ll get a break.