Friday OT #1 - I'll Meet You... In Hell

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
The only time I met Bos was when I was in the jury pool at his his trial for that unfortunate incident that he doesn't like to talk about. He looks pretty good in orange, tho.

Is this Bos?

JawVE_s-200x150.gif

• Funny
Reactions: LindenCy and Angie

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I get to have lunch with @chadm and his lovely wife this weekend after not seeing them in years. I've probably met 20 other CFers over the years (and am related to a large number of others).

What CFers have you met? Did you know them before starting the site? Did you meet at a game watch/bball game/golf outing/bus trip?

Youre not From the same town as Janny are you? My ancestors settled in there just to the northeast side long enough ago that's I'm related to more than I know from that area.

Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I have CF to thank for one awesome friendship, but we have never met in person. They are probably much cooler in person and I would likely be a bitter disappointment...

So there's that...

I think there is very little chance of that happening. So there just needs to be a meetup to verify!

Reactions: Cybone and jmax71

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
CFer's I've met in real life GTO, Boxster, KC, Lew, Rulzzz, and a few more I've sold tickets to when I've had an extra. Oh yeah and our fearless leader CW when he was doing the RV tour for Cy-Hawk week a few years ago.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Total nerd.

I remember you guys XBox Live-ing a billion years ago!

Youre not From the same town as Janny are you? My ancestors settled in there just to the northeast side long enough ago that's I'm related to more than I know from that area.

I'm not! I'm a central Iowan. I only have the northern Iowa "o" vowel sound, nothing else!

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Sold some tickets to @cyhiphopp. I sat in @CycloneErik's basketball seat once so our butts have been in the same place, which is clearly the first step in a life long friendship.

@mj4cy may or may not know this but we went to school together from like 3rd grade on.

I think it was 2nd grade! Switched to good old Northwood (which looks way too safe nowadays. When we went, there was no fence between the school and Duff Avenue.)

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I get to have lunch with @chadm and his lovely wife this weekend after not seeing them in years. I've probably met 20 other CFers over the years (and am related to a large number of others).

What CFers have you met? Did you know them before starting the site? Did you meet at a game watch/bball game/golf outing/bus trip?

I met you in junior high. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
The Good: Cy Guy, Rulzzz, Blum, Williams, Gray (Rob and Adam), Fitz, Cubs, Cowgirl, KCClone, MLaw

The Bad: Vikes

The Ugly: Dandy

Bret was drunk when he met me, sooooo.....;)

KCClone, Rulzzz, CycloneErik, cyrev (the previous two in really quick passing), and met wxman1 down in KC. (Also mctallerton...he's tall) Funny thing was that I ended up sitting next to wxman and his wife at the finals...pure coincidence.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron