Friday OT #1 - I'll Meet You... In Hell

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
No one cause internet people are scary.

I did see Rulzzz from a distance at the first Hilton Madness. At least I assume it was him cause it said so on the jersey he was wearing. But I didn't want to be a creepy old internet lady and stalk him.

Not a CFer unless it is a troll, but saw the HAWKSTD license plate on Highway 5. Teenagers saw it first and were laughing hysterically.

I think some of the Hawk trolls obsessed with CyTwins probably have surveillance set up in Ankeny and are watching him.

• Funny
Reactions: Cybirdy and Angie

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I've met a few through ticket exchanges, a few more through Cy's House and football, but most of the folks I've met have been through basketball games. And when SaraV (who is nearly a foot taller than me) says McTallerton is TALL...imagine how I felt standing next to him! :D

Reactions: Angie

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I've been handing @DandyCyclone L's since the high school sports days.

I've been in @cowgirl836's dreams for the past 4 years

For some reason I follow a few on twitter (@Bret44) don't ask me why.

I had a friend asked if I posted under this username because he thought it was me by my postings which was kinda odd.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I've been handing @DandyCyclone L's since the high school sports days.

I've been in @cowgirl836's dreams for the past 4 years

For some reason I follow a few on twitter (@Bret44) don't ask me why.

I had a friend asked if I posted under this username because he thought it was me by my postings which was kinda odd.
I was kind of wondering how long it would take for your "relationship" to show up. :)

• Agree
Reactions: cowgirl836

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Other than my brother, I'm pretty positive I've known you longer than any other CFer (including my husband!). :)
Depending upon when you lived in our mutual hometown, where you lived and if you're parents knew my parents, there's an extremely, extremely, extremely small chance that either my sister or I may have babysat for you.

• Winner

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I used to know somebody that posted on here but haven't seen that person here in a long time. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure I know people that know people. Does that count?

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I used to know somebody that posted on here but haven't seen that person here in a long time. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure I know people that know people. Does that count?
What I find amusing is that there are a few of us who are FB friends yet still haven't met IRL. FB announced my "frienderversary" of one year with wxman about a week ago. Just met him & his lovely wife 2 weeks ago in KC. Welcome to the world of social media...

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
What I find amusing is that there are a few of us who are FB friends yet still haven't met IRL. FB announced my "frienderversary" of one year with wxman about a week ago. Just met him & his lovely wife 2 weeks ago in KC. Welcome to the world of social media...
It is a brave new world, isn't it?

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
I was introduced to several CFers recently. I attended the Alumni Gala in Des Moines this year with @BoxsterCy where I also met the new @Cyclad and the original @Cyclad. And then, thanks to their generosity, we went to the OU game the next day at Hilton, where I met @ImJustKCClone and Lew (I think? I can't find the right @ for him...)

All incredibly fun people. Boxster in his tux is basically 007.

Edit: I got confused on first post. I meant Ben Bruns, and put Brent Blum instead. I don't actually know if Ben is a CFer or not. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron