Iowa State vs. Bradley Thread

tufnel

Oct 22, 2006
Diante, Lucca/Clark, Johnson, Brackins, Jiri (when conscious) is a very good lineup...wonder if we'll ever see it?

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I just want to see some people p***ed off about this one too. We need to get angry. In football I can be patient, but in basketball, these are winnable.

chrishull14

Jan 31, 2007
Cyclone City
This may sound a lot like our football team, but... Our defense does a good enough job to be in position to win the game. But, our offense just isn't good enough yet-and we turn the ball over to much.

chriscyzer

Jun 27, 2006
Ames, Iowa
I just want to see some people p***ed off about this one too. We need to get angry. In football I can be patient, but in basketball, these are winnable.
Oh I am pi**ed. We should never lose to a school named Bradley for crying out loud. Oh how far we have fallen.

NIowaClone

Sep 1, 2006
Dallas, Texas
What was the final turnover count for us? I know it wasn't good. But it appears from our three games that turnovers are a very bad trend for us. We must get it fixed and soon.

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
This may sound a lot like our football team, but... Our defense does a good enough job to be in position to win the game. But, our offense just isn't good enough yet-and we turn the ball over to much.

I felt the same way. Hubalek and WJ completely healthy would've made this a completely different game. Was impressed how withstood most of their offensive runs and were able to stay in the game.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
1,000 extra credits via CyBookie. Oh yes.

Tough loss. As previously mentioned, they made a lot of garbage shots at the end of the shot clock. Also, they were slapping and pushing Jiri and Vette all they wanted to.

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
I'm not too upset. Bradley has some experience, and they were playing at home. These guys will do just fine.

11th in the Big 12? I don't think so.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron