Missouri Dual (2/25)

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
Where can the casual wrestling fan go to get a wrestling 'box score'?

In basketball or football (baseball too), I can easily find and go to the box score, or stat page, to see the results. Does wrestling even have this? If so, why is it hard to find?
No 'box score" here:

Be nice. I'd like to follow ISU wrestling more, but it's not easy for the casual fan.

CloneFanInKC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
I talked to a Mizz parent and they don't understand the 125 forfeit. Sounds like there were parents and some fans that were in Columbia this morning and would have brought a 125 to Ames. Sounds like they didn't want to put in the effort
MIZ-ZOU = bole shite oranges!!!

Retract their affiliation!

AlCyJim

Aug 11, 2022
I love this team and the crowd was amazing today. Scheman is packed too for the social. By far the most support I’ve seen for the Iowa State program and that might go back to even the Cael days. Incredible what Dresser has done both as a coach and marketer for the brand of wrestling we put out there. It’s fun and getting more and more casual Cyclone fans to buy in. Can’t wait for Tulsa and KC!
not a wrestling fan but watched it today.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
It was good during the final Cael (as coach) years. Our student section for basketball is lame for a top 10 team, so we'll have to win some trophies before the casuals go to a wrestling meet.

I'll agree with this there were plenty of seats for MBB for the students on Saturday. I realize not all of them can be in the lower level but still being in Hilton is the fun part for me. Hop you guys can get a student section started for wrestling.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron