Nikki Moody sues Bill Fennelly over Racial Discrimination...

rbingley

Jul 16, 2011
Some things never change about the cyclone fans!! Some of you are so sorry, hateful and mean spirited its disgusting! You are deserving of whatever comes of this! I can't help but laugh at the fallout since "WE" left lol... What a joke!!

Last edited:

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Pretty obvious that it is Emiah Bingley's father. And he is simply posting that the reason for his daughter's departure had a lot to do with Nikki Moody and not really Bill Fennelly. Kidd Blaskowsky says that she likes Nikki Moody, but that Nikki Moody was a part of the problem, and inferred that Nikki Moody was a divisive person.

FTR, Emiah Bingley transferred to Florida State and had a pretty decent career there as a backup and as a starter. No need to pile hate on to the father of a former player.

What it comes down to is that it appears there is a possibility that Nikki Moody has some personality issues and those could be the underlying factor in filing this case. Players coming to the defense of Bill Fennelly. Examples cited by Nikki Moody about other players having problems with Fennelly being denied and refuted by those players does not bode well for the credibility of her case.

rbingley

Jul 16, 2011
Finally someone gets it!! Had it not been for nikki Emiah would have graduated a cyclone!! And while people are still spewing hatred, we were contacted by Moody's Lawyer (the nerve of her) but we declined to be involved in any of her mess!!!

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Finally someone gets it!! Had it not been for nikki Emiah would have graduated a cyclone!! And while people are still spewing hatred, we were contacted by Moody's Lawyer (the nerve of her) but we declined to be involved in any of her mess!!!

Thanks for clearing things up, for me anyway. Not everyone on this board fits your description. What is puzzling to me is that CBF had to sense the issue with Moody and her attitude but didn't address it early on. IDK.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Funny, I didn't see your name on the roster.

I think it's fair to say when an athlete comes to Iowa state their family generally becomes part of the Iowa state family... and likewise with departures

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

Okay, that's a pretty big "wow" there. After hearing some of the back story on Emiah and Moody, plus some other behavior stories, I took a pretty strong dislike to Moody. Only player in 15 years I have actually taken a dislike to. Does not sound like she has been very honest and forthcoming with her lawyers based on some of the others they has cited somehow expecting support. Sounds like the only support Moody is getting is from people who have never met her at all.

I very unsympathetic character suing a coach who style and past behaviors makes him also a pretty unsympathetic character (IMHO).

Last edited:

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006

Understand completely. Nikki Moody was a year ahead of Emiah Bingley. And we have no idea of the goings on in the locker room amongst players. It is entirely possible that Fennelly ignored Moody's conduct at that time. And then as she continued to be a disruptive presence, disciplined her. Moody was suspended early in her senior season by Coach Fennelly. He did take her back on the team.

Interesting that Nikki Moody tried to get Emiah involved in her lawsuit. Especially with what appears to be a situation where Nikki Moody made it difficult for Emiah to want to be an Iowa State Cyclone. This is beginning to sound more and more like this lawsuit is more of a Nikki Moody issue rather than anything else.

Glad to see that Emiah had a satisfying career at Florida State after the transfer.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Interesting that Nikki Moody tried to get Emiah involved in her lawsuit. Especially with what appears to be a situation where Nikki Moody made it difficult for Emiah to want to be an Iowa State Cyclone. This is beginning to sound more and more like this lawsuit is more of a Nikki Moody issue rather than anything else.

Its possible the lawyer just went back and contacted every player, or every minority player, to see who might have anything to say.

VaClone

Jun 4, 2006
I appreciate your clarification and the fact that you felt it was in Emiah's best interest to transfer, but I wish she had stayed. I wish she continued on and showed Nikki that she was not in control. Do I think they "totally ignored" it? No, but I am sure it felt that way. I would guess that they had never dealt with a player like Nikki. I have had season tickets for over 20 years and also can say that she is the only player that I really didn't care for throughout her entire career. I can't imagine what it was like to be her teammate.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
It was totally ignored! And they knew!

You're saying that Iowa State ignored a situation where someone in the women's basketball program was being needlessly abusive and allowed it to continue?

Hmm.

Last edited:

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
You're saying that Iowa State ignored a situation where someone in the women's basketball program was being needlessly abusive and allowed it to continue?

Hmm.

Well someone transferred after being bullied for some period of time. BF even assisted in finding her options for schools. It does not appear the perpetrators faced any serious consequences.

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
Well someone transferred after being bullied for some period of time. BF even assisted in finding her options for schools. It does not appear the perpetrators faced any serious consequences.

Probably that time BF didn't really know - could be personality conflict too. We don't know the entire story although I wish Mr. Bingley would explain what happened.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron