*Official signees stats thread*

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Young has a good head start for the post spots. Right now I would say Wigginton, DJ, Babb, and Young. The last spot will probably go to a Juco/transfer post, unless Lard is the real deal.

I think Lewis, Long and McNeill will all get some decent minutes.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I do see young as a nice contributor but not the rim protector prohm is looking for as a five.
I see him sharing the four with wings and lard competing with a grad transfer at the five.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: isucy86

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
While Wigginton is the star of the class (rightfully so), I feel like we're getting a steal with Lewis

I like the video of Lewis, too. He's got a nice mid-range jumper. I'd introduce him to the weight room early and often, though. Eat at the training table and learn how to love to lift. Then, he can finish at the rim in the BIg XII. We'll need that.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Here are the highlights that were posted a few hours ago. Lots of Wigginton clips in there.

Thanks for the video. Like watching LW. But I have to ask....are we recruiting the 6'9" guy for 2018? #4 Nwuba? (or something like that) Or is he already taken? Looks the part.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Recap of TL's weekend tourney.
http://ny2lasports.com/article_one.aspx?articleid=3737

Terrence Lewis – 2017 – SF – Milwaukee Riverside
Coming off a game the previous day and a five hour bus ride to Apple Valley, you knew Riverside probably wouldn’t have its best stuff. Regardless, Lewis came to play. The Iowa State commit had 23 of his team’s 46 points in a loss to Apple Valley. As usual, Lewis was just relentless with the ball in his hands. He converted numerous tough drives at the rim and mixed it up by knocking down two triples. Lewis did a little bit of everything, also displaying a nice back-to-the-basket game when he had a smaller defender on him. He also isn’t afraid to score going away from the hoop and shooting off-balance. Lewis played all 36 minutes on Saturday and also added eight rebounds in the defeat.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Another solid outing for Lewis.
Becoming the norm.

@WisconsinPGE Iowa State Commit & 2017 G Terrence Lewis @lewisterrence98 scores 26 points in a win over Rufus King! #PGE #EYBL #TheLeague #CyclONEnation

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I hope Lewis is ready to strap it on because he's going to play next year and hopefully he's our next Ejim.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Lindell has been BALLIN this weekend at Nike Extravaganza...

@EvanDaniels: Oak Hill snaps Chino Hills' 60 game winning streak. Lindell Wigginton was terrific. Scored 36 points.

@EvanDaniels Lindell Wigginton finishing 14-for-22 & 4-for-6 from 3 for 36 points. Matt Coleman was very good too. 11 points & 7 assists.

@HSHoopsElite: Sounds like Iowa State commit Lindell Wigginton proves what has been pretty obvious all year, he is Oak Hill's best player. Had 36 in win.

Game highlights...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron