Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
You guys can try uploading avatar's and see if it works going forward.

cytech

Apr 10, 2006
Hiawatha, Iowa
One "complaint" I would have is that I like to renew the front page of the forums by clicking on the Cyclone Fanatic logo, which now takes you to the new front page. I would like to see forums a bit more prominent on the top, although this could just be an adjustment issue.

I have to agree with this one I keep clicking the logo to goto a different forum and going back to the front page.

Also when I read a thread it is not getting marked as read, this may have been brought up already but I didn't want to read all the posts.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
TINY little tweak to fix.

Right under the my cpanel link, mostly covered by the box with the last visit, pm, and other notification info, is a link to
CycloneFanatic - Forum Rules
sticking out the right side.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
After reading through a lot of the quirks thus far, it appears about 75% of them are caused by CSS issues with the frontpage $cript interfering with the forum/my old custom CSS and should be cleared up once the new team separates the code. Good news as it's pretty easy to do.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Some of the problems, notably the issues surrounding the 'welcome *username*' thing in the top right, are common to both CF and HN right now.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Sorry if this has already been posted, but did we all lose our avatars/pictures?

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Yep - but you can re-upload it and it'll work perfectly.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Sort of a wait and see on many of the missing items.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Jeremy that was way too difficult finding that picture again :wink:

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
not sure if its just my computer but in social groups - messages seem to disappear and you need to scroll away from it for it to "re-appear" ... just something i noticed when checking messages

CB21

Mar 13, 2009
Sioux Falls
Just made the switch. Me and Bellzisu were just sitting there chatting. I was getting scared for a little bit.

aauummm

June is National Camping Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Just made the switch. Me and Bellzisu were just sitting there chatting. I was getting scared for a little bit.

I was there with you-I'm switched now. I'd like a bit more gold on each page, like some of the solid color area. It would make it look more ISU.

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but I'm a bit OCD about this sort of thing...

On the main page, right under the "CF Home...Forums...Football...Basketball...CPanel" bar, you see:

"Here you are: <current area>" [...] "Welcome <username> to Cyclone Fanatic"

Is it just me, or does this seem like Engrish to anybody else? The line is addressing "you" (me) directly, shouldn't it be,

"You are here: <current area>" and
"Welcome to Cyclone Fanatic, <username>"?

I haven't seen anything MAJOR yet, but I agree with others that the "credits" box and the fonts look funky. Also, while I get what y'all are trying to do, ads suck.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but I'm a bit OCD about this sort of thing...

On the main page, right under the "CF Home...Forums...Football...Basketball...CPanel" bar, you see:

"Here you are: <current area>" [...] "Welcome <username> to Cyclone Fanatic"

Is it just me, or does this seem like Engrish to anybody else? The line is addressing "you" (me) directly, shouldn't it be,

"You are here: <current area>" and
"Welcome to Cyclone Fanatic, <username>"?

I haven't seen anything MAJOR yet, but I agree with others that the "credits" box and the fonts look funky. Also, while I get what y'all are trying to do, ads suck.

Bother it doesn't me. Nitpicky you are so, FanSuper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron