Status
Not open for further replies.

maui6651

Sep 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I'm not devastated by the changes, but would like to echo a few things:

- Fonts/styles are too big in a lot of places. I feel like I have the magnifier set to 110%.
- Need the threads with no new posts to be differentiated, Mark All Forums Read link.
- Most importantly: The side banner is too big. I have an 11" screen that only goes to 1024 pixels wide. The area for the actual post text seems too small now.

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
isucyfan said:
Have you tried re-uploading yours? I think they all got wiped when the feature was re-enabled. Try it, it should work now.
But that's wooooooooorrrrrrrk.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
need to up the limit for file size, its not letting me use the one i had before (or not resizing it, i dunno)

motorCYcle

Jun 18, 2008
Ames, Iowa
My profile looks really f'ed up for some reason.
And the text seems smaller. I think there is more wasted space on this side over here>>
but it could be on the ad banner side too.
(which would probably make the text smaller)

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
I don't know if it has been posted yet, but on the mobile site there is no link to get to the forums. I have to exit the mobile version then click on the forums button from the full version. I am using a Palm Pre.

kcclones

Mar 23, 2006
Kansas City
I don't know if it has been posted yet, but on the mobile site there is no link to get to the forums. I have to exit the mobile version then click on the forums button from the full version. I am using a Palm Pre.

having the same problem from my iPhone

kcclones

Mar 23, 2006
Kansas City
What I had to do on my iTouch was scroll down to the bottom and turn off the mobile view option. It's a little more cumbersome, but it works.

I was able to get it to work on my phone, but i have been having problems when i click a forum link it takes me to some totally different topic. IE i clicked on HB and ESPNU and it took me to the Iowa Marker bandits...anyone else having this issue from their phone?

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I was able to get it to work on my phone, but i have been having problems when i click a forum link it takes me to some totally different topic. IE i clicked on HB and ESPNU and it took me to the Iowa Marker bandits...anyone else having this issue from their phone?

This is on our list...thanks a lot for the feedback.

Reactions: kcclones

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
I list roughly 10 million credits from Sunday to Monday without making any bets. It looks like Cybookie isn't counting this weekends college games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.