Pollard an AD candidate at Nebby?

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
They don’t call it the College of Veterinary Medicine for nothing. It’s not exactly the College of Tinker Toys. And when a friend from my dorm floor applied to it, she was not accepted but did get into the College of Patients who can say what hurts in Iowa City. At least at that time, it was more difficult to be accepted because there were fewer Colleges of Veterinary Medicine than the other kind. Not sure if that remains the case.
US News & World Report ranks our little extra tailgating space at 11th best School of Veterinary Medicine in the country.
Of course I know that and that’s not what I meant. I’m sure this was already litigated when Iowa State lost it’s AAU status, and in the context of the question asked
I mean, if ISU wanted that status back, couldn't they purchase/pursue a medical center in Central Iowa...if that was the way to do it?
should be pretty obvious.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Fred is safe for now...but as for Dannen...I wonder how enjoyable the experience of working with Matt Rhule can be? He can coach...but he seems like a very strong-minded person.

At Nebraska if the football coach is doing great, he runs the show, if he sucks the athletic director runs the show

steveocy

Jun 19, 2006
I have a hard time believing there are ten better vet schools than the one at ISU. I know it‘s just USN&WR, but still….
All about facilities and student amenities. It will help as the VDL moves into their new building and the CVM can reclaim and repurpose that space they leave behind.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Omaha news was all about e-mails between Governor and NU officials, pleading for Albert’s to stay at Nebraska. Sure gives confidence to the new hire.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron