Pollard and Tuesday Announcement

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Given how slow our concession situation is already, I can't imagine beer sales would improve that situation. And that slowness is the biggest reason the stands ae half empty to start the second half, not the reentry policy .

They’d need to set up new beer stands.

Naddafinga

Aug 14, 2013
IA
Iowa State University Micro Brew.
All beer produced by the University will be sold at Sporting Events as well as outside sales.
Cyclone Ale
$$$$$$$
c4eebed4a82cab3c333f951cf2ccf9df--ames-iowa-iowa-state-cyclones.jpg

• Creative
Reactions: aauummm

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Iowa State University Micro Brew.
All beer produced by the University will be sold at Sporting Events as well as outside sales.
Cyclone Ale
$$$$$$$

That would actually be pretty dope. Does any school have something like this? I gotta imagine one of the Colorado schools do

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I was told it was beer sales in JTS by a friend that has some decent connections in both ISU circles and the distribution industry.

Hope he's right.

I would assume that would also mean no half-time re-entry.

I've learned to take seriously Al's posts about beer!

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
That would actually be pretty dope. Does any school have something like this? I gotta imagine one of the Colorado schools do

CSU sells New Belgium and Odell brews and CSU has a collaboration lab that brings together local craft brewers and lets students learn the business working with them. I don't know if they sell the product of that lab at the games.

But I am just the person to find out!

They way CSU looks this year, I expect beer drinking to be way up at the games.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
CSU sells New Belgium and Odell brews and CSU has a collaboration lab that brings together local craft brewers and lets students learn the business working with them. I don't know if they sell the product of that lab at the games.

But I am just the person to find out!

They way CSU looks this year, I expect beer drinking to be way up at the games.
Looks like Wisconsin has one too and they try to create, design, and market a beer every year. That would've been a really cool elective if allowed.

• Agree
Reactions: jmb

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I am holding out hope because Cyclones.com lists the press conference under "Football". Hopefully the preseason game is just one of many announcements

Help Support Us

Become a patron