RECRUITING: Shakur Juiston commits to UNLV (Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Definitely wouldn't mind at all if it came out that UNLV cheated in recruiting Juiston and they got the death penalty and Juiston was found ineligible this season. I know that's mean, but **** UNLV!!!
Yeah, that's not happening.

If we're dreaming I'd much rather see us land one of the very few quality forwards that are eligible for next year

Snyder21

Apr 25, 2012
Sioux City, IA
After my initial rage, I can't be too upset. If anyone has the right to feel slighted it's Coach P. The amount of work that man put in for Juiston is uncanny.

That's why it pisses me off when people are questioning Prohm. The man has brought in arguably the best HS recruiting class in ISU's history (tbd obviously), Lard, and has Shayok locked in for next year. If Shayok were immediately available he would of been courted by blue bloods this year, no doubt.

Not to mention we are still in the hunt for Brown and Morrow. Both high level players.

Without Juiston, ISU's going to have to use a smaller, more guard oriented lineup. If Beverly comes here, he's going to be an experienced role player off the bench, not a heavily relied upon piece of the team.

We're going to be young, but we haven't had a team with the speed and athleticism that this team currently has in a long time. Our expectations may not be as high to start the season, but I have no doubt in my mind we will be competitive day in and day out in the B12. Future is still very bright folks, let's not overreact over one player.

Thanks for giving it all you've got Coach. CycloneNation is behind you 100%

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Beverly and Brown makes us a tourney team plus gives some openings for freshman to contribute. Maybe we skip on Morrow for more immediate help but I don't think the staff wants to take a chance on two unproven guys like Bowie and Holden last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron