Seriously Leistikow?

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I always felt like Hassel did it with more tact. Obviously he was a Hawkeye fan but with his satire he went after them hard (example: Little Lick, Lotta Bite). Plus he was just naturally hilarious.

John Sears tried to fit that mold, but the man is just not funny at all. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but there will for sure never be a bigger market that steals him away from WHO. Central Iowa is stuck with him till he retires.

This!!! Sears tries to be funny but he just comes across as a big goober trying way too hard. I don't know how you can't appreciate Hassel, he was funny as hell and took his jabs at Iowa.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Speaking of Hawk fans ERRRR journalists, Dave Eickholt was just on Miller and Condon. Here are the highlights:

1. Alex Padilla makes KILLER throws. Makes great decisions. Poise of a veteran.
2. Tyrone Tracy will be an ALL Big 10 WR (just has to clean up the drops lol)
3. Garza has slimmed down and tweaked his shooting motion but it has NOT affected his percentage (apparently Iowa didn't bother to adjust these things in the last 4 years).
4. Joe W. is extremely athletic (apparently only on one side of the court).

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Speaking of Hawk fans ERRRR journalists, Dave Eickholt was just on Miller and Condon. Here are the highlights:

1. Alex Padilla makes KILLER throws. Makes great decisions. Poise of a veteran.
2. Tyrone Tracy will be an ALL Big 10 WR (just has to clean up the drops lol)
3. Garza has slimmed down and tweaked his shooting motion but it has NOT affected his percentage (apparently Iowa didn't bother to adjust these things in the last 4 years).
4. Joe W. is extremely athletic (apparently only on one side of the court).
Eickholt lol. I thought about starting a thread about Iowa's beat writers and what I've heard about them behind closed doors

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Eickholt lol. I thought about starting a thread about Iowa's beat writers and what I've heard about them behind closed doors

I wouldn't stop you. Let's see:

1. Chad: fanboy
2. Rob Howe: Heretic

Am I doing it right so far?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron