Totally Insane Iowa Stats

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I think it was somebody on Miller and Condon or one of the pods I listened to that said he’s horrible. Like needs to go FCS. So who knows?
I think that that confirms it more than anything, the other two look like they should go D3.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Tyler Linderbaum - Turned Pro
Kallenberger - Retired from football
Miller - Retired from football and then transferred to Nebraska
Britt - Been injured his entire time at Iowa and is out for the season again.
Jenkins - Retired from football.
Ince and Schott - Both declined to be super seniors and move on from football.

All of those guys would have been upper classmen.

Tyler Linderbaum - Turned Pro - Yeah that tends to happen...
Kallenberger - Retired from football
Miller - Retired from football and then transferred to Nebraska - Miller is/was paper soft. He was never going to pan out.
Britt - Been injured his entire time at Iowa and is out for the season again.
Jenkins - Retired from football. Who?
Ince and Schott - Both declined to be super seniors and move on from football. Irrelevant

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I just looked at your schedule, I see 7 more wins on your schedule. I think Mich and OSU are probably losses. Then I think you split Purdue/Minnesota. The rest I see as wins. Nevada is awful, Illinois/NW/Nebraska are poor teams. Rutgers is rutgers and Wisconsin has the same offense as Iowa now.
Illinois will beat Iowa

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Kallenberg(?) should have kicked the coaches a$$ for his comments. You can not count him as OL that is missing. The coach drove him out.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Steroids?
They definitely miss the PEDs that built them into the “bullies of the BIG”. It’s been a decline since that had to go, plus the loss of coaches.

Even with talent like linderbaum, Jackson, and Whirfs, they weren’t what they were peak Doyle PED era