JTS Improvements - Want More

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
Looks like there are some dead panels, too bad we didn't upgrade before we knew those a holes were going to leave the conference

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Looks like there are some dead panels, too bad we didn't upgrade before we knew those a holes were going to leave the conference

We need to extend the actual video part of the board to cover that entire board.... take the ISU logo and conference logo off. The actual video part is too small for today's standards now.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
We need to extend the actual video part of the board to cover that entire board.... take the ISU logo and conference logo off. The actual video part is too small for today's standards now.
Do those two Logo banners cover the speakers? Can you put video panels over the speakers? Not sure on that.

PhiClone1769

Dec 19, 2020
Chicago
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned...anyone else think it would be a nice touch to mow the Trice Stripes into the new hillsides? Could be another easy way to promote the "brand" and message.

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Does anyone "in the know" have any info on if they are going to paint those newly poured cement retaining walls, red? I'm talking about the walls that face the west and east side of the Jacobson building and partly face the field on the north endzone. I have seen some renderings showing it, but no action on that thus far.

danwbarrett

Mar 29, 2006
University City, MO
Does anyone "in the know" have any info on if they are going to paint those newly poured cement retaining walls, red? I'm talking about the walls that face the west and east side of the Jacobson building and partly face the field on the north endzone. I have seen some renderings showing it, but no action on that thus far.
The original renderings have the retaining walls painted red at least back to the video board on both sides.

www.static.Cyclones.com

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Is there an official date when the current phase of JTS is completed? I know it will be ready before the UNI game but was wondering if anyone knew.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
What is left? I'm sure there are things inside that need done yet, but outside? Guessing fencing. Does the band get bleachers or do they have to stand the whole game?