JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Cyclone Club Members and Football Season Ticketholders,

Tickets to all 2021 away football games, including the game at UNLV, will go on-sale exclusively to Cyclone Club members and football season ticketholders, online at cyclones.com, beginning on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 (exact date/time based on Cyclone Club giving levels below). Please read the following information closely.

Iowa State at UNLV Game Ticket Request Information

The Iowa State Athletics Department will receive a visiting team ticket allotment of 4,250 tickets for the game in Las Vegas. Due to several factors, including current UNLV campus and stadium protocols, we were not able to secure additional tickets beyond our contracted visiting team allotment.

Cyclone Club members and/or football season ticketholders will have the first opportunity to purchase these tickets, based on availability. All ticket requests will be prioritized by Cyclone Club giving level and ticket availability.

Iowa State’s ticket allotment for the game will be allocated as follows:
  • Cyclone Club Donors/Football Season Ticketholders (3,250)
  • Official Travel Packages (500 Tickets)
  • Participating Student-Athlete’s Family/Guests (420 tickets)
  • Coaches and Support Staff Families (80 tickets)

UNLV Ticket Request Limits and Prices:

• Clyde Williams Society Members at $1 million + - up to 12 tickets
  • Directors Level ($12,500) - up to eight (8) tickets
  • Victory Level ($5,000) - up to four (4) tickets
  • Captains Level ($2,500) - up to four (4) tickets
  • Gold Level ($1,000) - up to four (4) tickets
  • Cardinal, States and Century Levels ($500, $250, $100) - up to two (2) tickets
  • Non-donor football season ticketholders - based on availability after Cyclone Club member on-sale
All UNLV tickets are based on availability at your respective request time listed below.

Tickets cost $165 or $121 each. Click here to see Iowa State’s visiting team ticket locations for the UNLV game.

UNLV Official Travel Packages and Fan Events Information:

UNLV TRAVEL PACKAGES:
If you are interested in purchasing an “official travel package” through Anthony Travel please click here. Travel packages include non-stop charter air, hotel accommodations and game tickets. Anthony Travel is the “official” travel partner for Cyclone athletics.

IOWA STATE FAN EVENTS: Because of logistics and the sheer expense involved in planning an event on the Las Vegas Strip, the Iowa State Athletics Department and Alumni Association will not be hosting any fan events.

Ticket Request Times for UNLV & Big 12 Conference Road Games:

All road game tickets are based on availability, on a first-come first-serve basis, according to the date and time you are eligible to purchase.

We expect strong demand for UNLV game tickets, so we encourage you to purchase as soon as you are eligible to have your best chance at securing tickets.

Dates and times are as follows:
  • Directors Level Cyclone Club members may begin purchasing tickets on Wednesday, June 9 at 10:00am.
  • Victory Level Cyclone Club members may begin purchasing tickets on Friday, June 11 at 10:00am.
  • Captains Level Cyclone Club members may begin purchasing tickets on Tuesday, June 15 at 10:00am.
  • Gold Level Cyclone Club members may begin purchasing tickets on Wednesday, June 16 at 10:00am.
  • Cardinal Level Cyclone Club members may begin purchasing tickets on Thursday, June 17 at 10:00am.
  • States & Century Level Cyclone Club members may begin purchasing tickets on Friday, June 18 at 10:00am.
  • Non-donor season ticketholders may begin purchasing tickets on Monday, June 21 at 10:00am.

NOTE - For Fans Unable to Secure UNLV Tickets:

Please know that UNLV officials are monitoring campus/Allegiant Stadium protocols throughout the summer to drive decisions around additional inventory. Also, if available, single game tickets through the UNLV ticket office will go on-sale in August.

Ticket Pricing & Ordering Information:

Tickets prices for road games are as follows: UNLV ($165/$121), Baylor ($50), Kansas State ($50/$35), West Virginia ($85), Texas Tech ($35) and Oklahoma ($125).

During your specific request time period (listed above), please login to My Cyclone Athletics Account Manager and click on the “Away Game Tickets” link located at the top of the page. If you are unable to access Account Manager, you can call the ticket office at (515) 294-1816 or (888) 478-2925 to request your tickets.

PLEASE NOTE: The Cyclone Club and Athletics Ticket Office is currently closed to in-person visitors.

Ticket Delivery:

All road game tickets will be delivered approximately two weeks prior to the game (details to follow).

You will also receive information later this summer on how to purchase home single game tickets, if available.

Thank you for traveling with Cyclone football!

Go Cyclones,
Cyclone Club and Athletics Ticket Office Staff

• Informative
Reactions: nrg4isu

WesleyE

Jul 19, 2018
Man, I’m not outraged by any means and if I was a UNLV fan I wouldn’t want to listen to a bunch of ISU fans cheer against my team and I don’t blame them for jacking up ticket prices, but they sure are sticking it to us with the prices when compared to the product they put on the field!

• Agree
Reactions: 1100011CS

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Man, I’m not outraged by any means and if I was a UNLV fan I wouldn’t want to listen to a bunch of ISU fans cheer against my team and I don’t blame them for jacking up ticket prices, but they sure are sticking it to us with the prices when compared to the product they put on the field!
To be honest we should never schedule another game at UNLV, those prices are BS.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
And put us in a crap location besides.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Does it really matter, we have booked flights and motel rooms, we are going to the game, just tell me how much and I will purchase tickets today. But its BS that ISU is only allowing many of us to purchase 4 tickets. We have 14 in our group, and we would like to sit together.

Reactions: Scott34

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Does it really matter, we have booked flights and motel rooms, we are going to the game, just tell me how much and I will purchase tickets today. But its BS that ISU is only allowing many of us to purchase 4 tickets. We have 14 in our group, and we would like to sit together.
Call the UNLV ticket office and ask about group tickets.

You can also buy lower level endzone season tickets for $175.

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020

Good luck staying in your motel... a lot of those in Vegas are kind of sketch....

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

We preplanned got our room at Mandalay Bay back in November. We planned this as a week vacation. Will go to the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon.

Got a hold of the ticket rep at UNLV when this post started and put a $100 deposit down. We got our group of 50 tickets about 2 weeks ago. Gal said that they would open up more sections is demand was there. I can PM you her number if you would like. Great gal to work with and very helpful with questions I had.

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
We preplanned got our room at Mandalay Bay back in November. We planned this as a week vacation. Will go to the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon.

Got a hold of the ticket rep at UNLV when this post started and put a $100 deposit down. We got our group of 50 tickets about 2 weeks ago. Gal said that they would open up more sections is demand was there. I can PM you her number if you would like. Great gal to work with and very helpful with questions I had.

How are you going to do the Grand Canyon? I’m debating on doing a helicopter trip there with the lady. Prices aren’t terrible on that and I’d think it would be a fun experience.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Not that it really matters for me since odds are I can’t make the trip, but non-donor season ticket holders really get shafted when it comes to things like these

• Agree
Reactions: 1100011CS

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Not that it really matters for me since odds are I can’t make the trip, but non-donor season ticket holders really get shafted when it comes to things like these

Donors won't even get all they want on this trip. Stubhub might be the best place.

Reactions: I@ST1

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018

That would be helpful, we are also staying at Mandalay Bay, got in on their Black Friday sale.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I expected we would have more seats in the lower level endzone. At least our section is together.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
UNLV wears red too. Will it be a Gold Rules game? Or a Black Out?

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls

PM me her number. We have a group looking to buy a bunch.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Officially have everything booked
Flying Allegiant out of Des Moines
Staying at the Jockey Club
Sitting section 142

Reactions: NWICY

Latest posts

Help Support Us