Kade Blume

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalcy

Feb 7, 2016
Oh boy, and now we've reached the "people bothered by a rapist are just as bad as the rapist!" part of the chapter. There you have it, everyone else except 2 people are rapist-adjacent. Brilliant analysis.
Thank you very much, but that’s not the level I was trying to take that too. Maybe a little exaggeration

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
He’s the best wrestler in that class, it’s expected. So no

Anyways it’s nice that people who never talk about wrestling can get their takes off on a kid in hs.
I don't really follow collegiate wrestling, no. So I don't spend a lot of time on the wrestling forum.

The thread is not about wrestling, per se. It's about the criminal behavior of a wrestler, and the fallout from it. Three of my sons were wrestlers, and competed against R-S. I see no problem with me contributing to this thread.

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
I don't really follow collegiate wrestling, no. So I don't spend a lot of time on the wrestling forum.

The thread is not about wrestling, per se. It's about the criminal behavior of a wrestler, and the fallout from it. Three of my sons were wrestlers, and competed against R-S. I see no problem with me contributing to this thread.
Fine. Why dont you, GMackey, and all the others that have dumbed my post, tomorrow head to 1009 story street, story City and let your voices be heard to the school district. That’d be more productive than whatever this is.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Fine. Why dont you, GMackey, and all the others that have dumbed my post, tomorrow head to 1009 story street, story City and let your voices be heard to the school district. That’d be more productive than whatever this is.
I didn't dumb your post. I told you your points were garbage to your face (so to speak).

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
I didn't dumb your post. I told you your points were garbage to your face (so to speak).
If I’m garbage for believing in second chances, than so be it. I don’t see the point of destroying a teenager life.

Really what good does it do to him to throw the full book at him at this age? What will he contribute to society once released from jail?

• Dumb
Reactions: isufbcurt

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
And I have an absolute right to voice my opinion. However, I am not a resident within that school district, so my opinions are not germane there.

royalcy

Feb 7, 2016
Nah, you're going to have to do better than that. What does "take it out" mean to you? Which comments indicate that any or all of us want to "take him out"?
I don’t have to do better than that, it’s portrayed in many of the responses in this forum. As I have already said, the kid made terrible choices, is/ was not a good person (something we can argue about but will never truly know.). Hopefully he gets his **** together and becomes a better person. As for his wrestling career I don’t really care

Reactions: dafarmer

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
If I’m garbage for believing in second chances, than so be it. I don’t see the point of destroying a teenager life.
Good grief, this is a terrible take.

This attitude is precisely why he should not be getting favorable coverage. What about the kid whose life Kade ruined? Didn't he deserve to make it to 18 without his teammate "making a mistake" and sexually assaulting him?

There CAN be a coming back on a personal level. But currently, most of what is happening around him is simply telling him that he didn't do anything wrong, and therefore he doesn't NEED to "come back" from anything.
What he did is horrible; but he could potentially change his outlook and his treatment of others for the better. However, no one close to him is encouraging him to do that, so I don't hold out a lot of hope that he will grow up to be a better person.

Which is why I take such exception to the people on here making excuses for him and basically condoning what he did as a sort of "boys will be boys" on steroids.

Reactions: MJ29

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I feel like this guy is really misinformed about how easy it is to not be a rapist. Like pretty much the easiest thing in the world.

I've held hundreds of pencils in my years. Never once penetrated anyone or even thought of it.
It's about the easiest problem to avoid. It's just really easy.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I don’t have to do better than that, it’s portrayed in many of the responses in this forum. As I have already said, the kid made terrible choices, is/ was not a good person (something we can argue about but will never truly know.). Hopefully he gets his **** together and becomes a better person. As for his wrestling career I don’t really care
You're accusing people of all kinds of things. You're doing the two-step to avoid backing it up with anything more than you think we're all a bunch of big blue meanies. Your posts have circled so many times you don't even remember what you are for or against. You're not very good at this, are you?

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
Can you really say that unless you know him on a personal level? I mean I agree with that, but measuring change isn’t exactly easy. It’s also easy to judge people solely off social media. People are generally friendly going in person.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
I don’t disagree that the kid is a not a good person for what he did. My problem is with the posters who attack and turn every word if someone tries to have opinions that aren’t exactly the same as theirs.
WTF do you mean? Creating an argument that doesn't exist is something

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Oh boy, and now we've reached the "people bothered by a rapist are just as bad as the rapist!" part of the chapter. There you have it, everyone else except 2 people are rapist-adjacent. Brilliant analysis.

There’s a subset of people out there that have a compulsive need to be contrarians, on any issue. Gets them off even if it means simping for a rapist.

royalcy

Feb 7, 2016
You're accusing people of all kinds of things. You're doing the two-step to avoid backing it up with anything more than you think we're all a bunch of big blue meanies. Your posts have circled so many times you don't even remember what you are for or against. You're not very good at this, are you?
I have told your people that I am too dumb to understand. But if you want to, you can reread this whole thread.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Can you really say that unless you know him on a personal level? I mean I agree with that, but measuring change isn’t exactly easy. It’s also easy to judge people solely off social media. People are generally friendly going in person.

I don't need to know a rapist personally to know that a rapist is a shitbag. I don't judge the rapist off of social media. I simply judge the rapist from his being a rapist. The raping pretty much settles it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron