**2020 CF Election Mafia**

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I would agree with this. Other than me being mafia, obviously because that’s wrong. If KC isn’t then we go the other way and like I have said all game, Micheal is a suspicious mofo.
Quote where YOU have said michael is suspicious!!! I'M the one that has been saying that.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
In other words, you got nothin'...
Boom
Vote Micheal

I think it would be a good idea to make sure they’re both at the top that way if the vote suppressor comes into play at least one of them is gone.
Pretty sure one of you are lying, if not both.
This is garbage and you know it. I switched and voted SCN Very late the night he should of been lynched but it got extended because of that stupid runoff. Mafia doesn’t do that. I would of voted for him the next day but didn’t because I thought we would learn more if it wasn’t a run away.

Also, that is some weak sauce bullsh*t reasoning because I post something like that every game as some kind of reaction at the end of the night. You know this. You’re a smart player.

I made it extremely clear yesterday that I was fine with either person getting lynched yesterday and voted for you because salty had already voted for azhuth. Had he voted for you I would of voted azhuth. I almost rescinded because I thought azhuth was dirtier but didn’t again because I thought we would learn more with more people up top and offered the ideas that we put you and him in the top two to assure one of you goes home if the vote person comes into play. Again, mafia doesn’t do that.

We still don’t know that your clean and people have voted for you all game. Although I do think you probably are at this point but now am rethinking it. Why wouldn’t you use your vote on someone with all kinds of other questions other than me unless your distracting because your mafia.
This. This. This.
I doubt I get wacked tonight because I’m gonna be a hot topic tomorrow to be lynched because I’m inno. If I do, I’m telling you to look at Micheal.
Alright, f*ck it. This might be my last day anyway so I might as well try something different to be useful to the innos. Thoughts on the remaining innos and I would implore you all to also state what you think unless your hiding something (even you Micheal Reagan)

Spiker - sus
Fitzy - the day 2 or 3 push for 3rd party person skills unlocked has me leaning hard inno
Clonies - sus
KC - lean inno but sus
North - lean inno
Cows - lean inno, did a deep dive into her voting and there’s some good evidence she’s clean
JM - inno or avatar turns to embarrassing ass kissing pic
Salty - lean inno
Micheal - lean mafia
Arob - sus
Cyfan - confirmed inno??

I’m gonna look deeper into those marked sus today.
this is such bullsh*t. I have played piss poor this game but I am inno. Which makes me pretty damn suspicious of this kind of defense. What are you gonna do if everyone jumps on my back and wacks me today and I come back inno? What’s your defense then Micheal? Might as well prep for that buddy.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I figure I'm a goner, and I have my exit remarks already set. But I'm gonna have some fun on the way out...and you're not going to like the results of your votes.
I may follow along, but I'm going to be more focused on the debate tonight. So bye bye boys...have fun storming the castle!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I figure I'm a goner, and I have my exit remarks already set. But I'm gonna have some fun on the way out...and you're not going to like the results of your votes.
I may follow along, but I'm going to be more focused on the debate tonight. So bye bye boys...have fun storming the castle!
source.gif

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN

Still trying to decide which presidential candidate your voting for?

• Haha
  • Funny
Reactions: CyArob and JM4CY

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Day 9 vote count

6​
KCNorth 8:08am
JM4CY 8:14am
Clonies 9:35am
spiker 4:02pm
Cows 8:17pm
michael 8:23pm
1​
Arobbsalty 8:48am
1​
JM4CYKC 12:38pm
Missing: @CyArob (Every vote matters, etc etc)

PSYclone22

SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Day 9 vote count

7​
KCNorth 8:08am
JM4CY 8:14am
Clonies 9:35am
spiker 4:02pm
Cows 8:17pm
michael 8:23pm
bsalty 8:56pm
1​
JM4CYKC 12:38pm
1​
bsaltyArob 8:49pm
0​
Arobbsalty 8:48am rescind 8:56pm

PSYclone22

SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Well folks, 'bout that time again. The people placed a heavy thumb on the political scale to push Madam KC out of the race. She put up a good fight but, as they say, after the fish flops around for a while, it dies. Well, now she can have her vapors.

KC was a regular innocent and candidate from Georgia's 1st district.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron