***2023 GB Packers Thread***

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I love the Packers and hate the Cowboys. Making the playoffs was unreal. If u said we would make the playoffs at the start of the year, I would have laughed at you. To take the Cowgirls out is beyond my wildest dreams.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I love the Packers and hate the Cowboys. Making the playoffs was unreal. If u said we would make the playoffs at the start of the year, I would have laughed at you. To take the Cowgirls out is beyond my wildest dreams.

Was just happy that they made the playoffs that any playoff success was going to be gravy. To dominate the Cowboys like that in Dallas was quite satisfying

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
This was Green Bays super bowl, weren't supposed to be here. GB said no chance they make playoffs in their own lockerroom all season long. Playing with house money. I believe everything the media tells me about them. They were so down on their own team to start the year they ruled themselves out.

Brock Purdy to the SB.
I promised I wouldn’t “dumb” posts but you’re testing my patience. What a load of crap! No need to rain on our parade - you could at least have waited until tomorrow!

If you paid attention, you would know the Packers beat the Cowboys lat season, and including today, have won 10 of 11 in the series. Packers own the freaking Cowboys almost the way they own the Bears!

Last edited:

el tornado

Mar 23, 2006
Youngest team in football and low expectations has made for a stress free season for once. Just enjoying it and torn that we play Brock’s 49ers… but Go Pack Go!

Reactions: carvers4math

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
This is reminding me of 2010 when the young injury-riddled Packers won three road games as a six seed behind a second-year starter in Aaron Rodgers. First year starter Love has been better than Rodgers at the same time, so look out world.

P.S. In your face Rodgers - the Packers are better without you! You were a **** your last couple of seasons and left us in “Cap Hell”, and we won anyway!

Reactions: NWICY and Drew0311

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
This is reminding me of 2010 when the young injury-riddled Packers won three road games as a six seed behind a second-year starter in Aaron Rodgers. First year starter Love has been better than Rodgers at the same time, so look out world.

P.S. In your face Rodgers - the Packers are better without you! You were a **** your last couple of seasons and left us in “Cap Hell”, and we won anyway!
. Next year is our last year of cap hell I think. We need to get love a long term deal

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
I promised I wouldn’t “dumb” posts but you’re testing my patience. What a load of crap! No need to rain on our parade - you could at least have waited until tomorrow!

If you paid attention, you would know the Packers beat the Cowboys lat season, and including today, have won 10 of 11 in the series. Packers own the freaking Cowboys almost the way they own the Bears!
Tell yourself the same thing the media says. Wasn't your year, GB wasn't trying to make playoffs. No one expected them to be here, etc. The dumb narrative is acting like GB WAS the Bears. Now if the Bears made the playoffs I would agree with everything said by the media.

GREAT WIN. HUGE win that means a lot to GB today, congrats. But PLEASE you can spare me the media Cinderella story, house money, shouldn't even be here narrative. It's a trash take. That was my point.

You said it yourself. Your parade. Enjoy the parade, it won't last long with Purdy & Kittle up next.

Last edited:

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Tell yourself the same thing the media says. Wasn't your year, GB wasn't trying to make playoffs. No one expected them to be here, etc. The dumb narrative is acting like GB WAS the Bears. Now if the Bears made the playoffs I would agree with everything said by the media.

GREAT WIN. HUGE win that means a lot to GB today, congrats. But PLEASE you can spare me the media Cinderella story, house money, shouldn't even be here narrative. It's a trash take. That was my point.

You said it yourself. Your parade. Enjoy the parade, it won't last long with Purdy & Kittle up next.

1705288780702.jpeg

Reactions: Erik4Cy

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Are you a Cowboys fan?

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa

U are not a Packer fan. Also Brock winning the Super Bowl will do nothing for Iowa State. It will do something for our fans knowing our guy won finally. However, it will do nothing for our Iowa State team. Go Pack

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
U are not a Packer fan. Also Brock winning the Super Bowl will do nothing for Iowa State. It will do something for our fans knowing our guy won finally. However, it will do nothing for our Iowa State team. Go Pack
The more and more that Iowa state gets mentioned, the better. We aren’t a well enough known name for players in the NFL. It’s why we need Iowa state mentioned as much ad possible.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
While a packers fan, I’m going to go for the 9ers now hoping that Purdy winning a Super Bowl is good for ISU.
Sure you didn't respond to the wrong person?

A. I never claimed to be a Packers fan.

B. You seriously don't think having an alumni QB winning a Super Bowl helps a college football program?

I would agree with BCClone there. I think most on this website would too. Having former football players from your school not just have success in the NFL, but to win a Super Bowl...especially at the QB position would be a huge recruiting tool. Campbell know the benefits to his program of his guys succeeding at the next level and that's what really matters.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Sure you didn't respond to the wrong person?

A. I never claimed to be a Packers fan.

B. You seriously don't think having an alumni QB winning a Super Bowl helps a college football program?

I would agree with BCClone there. I think most on this website would too. Having former football players from your school not just have success in the NFL, but to win a Super Bowl...especially at the QB position would be a huge recruiting tool. Campbell know the benefits to his program of his guys succeeding at the next level and that's what really matters.

No I don’t think it will do anything. Winning at Iowa state will do something. We had breece, Brock, Monty, Lazard. We still have basically the same win loss record since them. It’s nice for us to see our guy, however, many teams have guys go to the Super Bowl

• Disagree
Reactions: cytor and Erik4Cy

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019

I’m truly sorry you’re such a miserable human being that you have to come into this thread and **** on the packers for no reason. I’m really sorry the youngest team in the nfl just went into Jerryworld and beat the brakes off of the Cowboys.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I’m truly sorry you’re such a miserable human being that you have to come into this thread and **** on the packers for no reason. I’m really sorry the youngest team in the nfl just went into Jerryworld and beat the brakes off of the Cowboys.

Not only that, he is rooting for a team that is not even his team. Who is his normal team? Just curious

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Not only that, he is rooting for a team that is not even his team. Who is his normal team? Just curious
He’s an angry Cowboy fan - somebody showed his profile, which he’s since edited - changed his profession from mortgage loans to sales, but left the Cowboys as his NFL team.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron