Friday Night - Session 4

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Favored in all 3 of the matchups tonight in the championship bracket and we win one of them...go ahead and add Nationals to the list of choke-jobs by us this year along with Midlands, the Iowa meet, National Duals, and the Big 12 meet...when the door is open for us to take it, and the chips are down, we fold...

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Yeah, I'm completely shocked that Z wrestled down to the level of his opponent.......again.
Seriously? In the semis he's wrestling "down" to an opponent? When only 33 make it to start? and we're down to 4? That kid isn't a slouch.

That said, l;aksjdfl;askjdf;laskjdf. Those are my feelings about that match.

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Frustrating. Reader and Z were the better wrestlers but managed to lose, but at least this makes the lousy call against Reader less to be upset about. Good to see Jake dominate and maybe this is his year.

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Are we calling a possible runner-up season a horrible one?

I don't know if horrible is the right word...but disappointing I'd say given the circumstances...

I'd be a LOT less sour about this if we hadn't given away the Midlands, the Big 12 meet, the Iowa meet, and laid a giant egg at the National Duals.

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
Goal now is to take second (or at least bring home a trophy). It will take a better result than we got tonight. Especially with NU having two shots. Varner must beat Brester tomorrow night.

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
I guess I'll just have to take a minor victory in Gallick still being alive. I know him and he's a great guy.