*** Official Iowa State Season Thread ***

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Well guys, glad we've all been able to enjoy this historic season together.

Can we just forfeit the first round game at the B12 Tourney? End this thing now.
Normally I'd say you play a conference tourney game no matter what, because there's always a chance. But I've lost the fight for this team. Sick a fork in them already

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I’m just not sure Prohm thought this team was going to fit together, you got no point guard, no shooters, yet he wants to play 4 guards
Well it’s hard to play bigs when you have two of them. Lol

psychlone99

Apr 6, 2006
psychlone99.wordpress.com
Oh Steve is well aware of what’s going on lol. There’s no doubt that the conversation has already happened despite him trying to play dumb about it in his post game press conferences.
I'm sure he is. I was referring to informing him of the timing of the release, specifically. As in, "Steve, it's gonna drop at 11am Sunday. You have # hours to inform your staff and team."

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Me following this 0-18 losing streaking and debating if Coach Prohm should be fired are like going through the five stages of grief. I was rooting hard for his success because he's a great person and fits our Iowa State culture. But the reality hurts and college basketball is really a cruel business. Look at how much CSP has aged since he was hired. It's time we found a more suited leader (I don't mean a better human being) for our MBB program. I wish Coach Prohm success in his future careers.

Five Stages of Grief.jpg

Reactions: DurangoCy

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
This isu staff and Prohm should be utterly and completely embarrassed with the roster they’ve put together past couple years...

There are maybe 3-4 P6 level players on this roster...and that is being kind.
What has really been the straw that broke the camels back is that none of those players have been in the last 2 recruiting classes

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron