Random Thoughts 18: The Year of Fire

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I kinda felt bad since I sorta talked someone down today. The place wanted my ID. I’m 4th generation doing business there, former employee, know a crapton of my account numbers and so on and so on. I was frustrated because they keep hiring new people non stop. I’ve been on the edge of changing but just haven’t

do4CY

Aug 30, 2020
Why is it only sales? I’ve looked around and anything that’s remotely viable and translatable from my current career is sales. I’m not a salesman… I would suck at it.
Are you tired of working with people? Do people ask you if you're having a bad case of the Mondays? Do you ever feel the need to cuss like a sailor at work? Are you tired of having to get dressed up for work? Then it sounds like a career with pigs is right for you. You'll still want to cuss, but go ahead, they won't mind. Serious inquiries only.

do4CY

Aug 30, 2020
Yes. Do you have any desire to assemble and repair large textile printing machines? We are also looking for somebody to sell these machines.
Are you talking something like direct to garment printers or something even bigger?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Are you tired of working with people? Do people ask you if you're having a bad case of the Mondays? Do you ever feel the need to cuss like a sailor at work? Are you tired of having to get dressed up for work? Then it sounds like a career with pigs is right for you. You'll still want to cuss, but go ahead, they won't mind. Serious inquiries only.
4558f5ac-c342-4a0a-87df-219c0cc96b5e_text.gif

Reactions: do4CY

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Only fans sounds like a money maker.

Floater drivers at co-ops can make almost 80k.

Windmill guys make big money.

I have no idea what you do so I’m going random.
I think this is essentially what my cousin does to help support/add on income from his farm. Does it when they need/he is able.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Apparently the Billy Joel special ran long. Even so last night was the first time I have seen a local station cut off network programming to start their newscast. Much less a late news on a Sunday night. Right in the middle of Piano Man BOOM off to the news. F that.
It wasn’t on KCCI proper here last night, even after airing all the ads about it being on live at 8 pm.Had to find it on another of their channels and missed the first 40 min. Finally went to bed a little after 10, so I missed the last part, just didn’t miss it live.

• Wow
Reactions: wxman1

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
It wasn’t on KCCI proper here last night, even after airing all the ads about it being on live at 8 pm.Had to find it on another of their channels and missed the first 40 min. Finally went to bed a little after 10, so I missed the last part, just didn’t miss it live.
What did they air instead? That is surprising

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
It was on the high def on mediacom.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Watching the Billy Joel concert. Apparently yttv picked it up but I think it will get cut off.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Wordle nearly got me tonight. Par for a Monday, I guess..

Help Support Us

Become a patron