Brockington draft stock

Why is no one talking about Izaiah Brockington when it come to mock drafts. Like no one has him going at all. He scores the ball well. He rebounds very well and can knock down a 3 when needed. He of course plays phenomenal defense and is very athletic. How come no teams talk about him. What is needed from him to get him up there I don’t know what all the scouts want
Reactions: cyclones12321

What’s going on with Jackson and Enurana

Robert Jones finally played today but Tre didn’t at all and Enurana barely played in the second off and TJ looked like he was about to murder Tristan at one point. I like seeing Jaden get more minutes but I’m just curious. Also with how much George fouls suprised Robert has been out so much recently especially after starting. Is Robert gonna play more after this or is it situational?

Major props to Ben Jacobson...

...for UNI winning the Missouri Valley tonight. Year after year after year Jacobson gets the absolute most out of his team. He's also a very classy coach and fierce competitor.

By the way, any chance we could get AJ Green to transfer and join his dad at ISU? He's got one of the prettiest strokes I've seen and he'd add a whole new dimension to our team. The kid is a winner.

Twister Sister Summary - Second half run spurs win

Hey folks! Welcome from sunny Florida! Just returned to Ft Lauderdale for Key West and it’s amazing here! Was able to pull up the cyclone app and listen to the game and then watched once I was off the road.

We all knew this was a potential trap game and for the first half and part of the third quarter it sure looked like it. Every time the sisters would try to create some space they would compound things by either turning the ball over or missing shots. The result was a rocky first half and only a two point lead. Ryan went to the bench for pretty much an entire quarter in foul trouble. During the last three minutes of the second the sisters committed five turnovers and ended up with 10 in the first half. Ashley was the key contributor who wouldn’t let the sisters fold. There were periods of 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 minutes where the sisters didn’t score. Not the prettiest half of basketball.

The third saw Ryan return and after a rocky start allowing TTU to take their first lead of the game, the sisters woke up as a team. Here’s the crazy thing…at the half Ashley was the only sister in double figures. Donarski was next with 5 points. In the second half others started to find the hoop. The points were spread around more with Ryan contributing 11, all in the 2nd . It was a multiheaded beast who reared its head and breathed fire all over TTU. On top of that the defense clamped down and never allowed TTU to make much of a run. Before you could click your ruby slippers twice, the sisters went from down 2 to a 14 point lead. From that point on it was maintenance and a slight stretch of the lead to reach the final of 71-55.

Observations

Ashley - she held this team in the game through the first half and and dominated the boards picking up another double double.

Ryan - scored all of her points in the second half. 11 points and 9 assists. Good stuff, but that first half was forgettable.

Donarski - defense wins again. She helped hold Gray to 9 points.

Team defense and an unwillingness to fold under physical pressure was the story.

I'll add more later, but I’m headed to my first pro soccer match. See you all on Monday!

20 'Effin wins so far.

Wow.

I remember feeling before the season that I would have been happy with 10 overall wins, as long as the team showed progress throughout the season. Once we lost Hinson and Foster I revised that down to 8 total wins, as I thought losing those two guys really would have had a bigger impact than it has.

I think Adams will probably get Big 12 Coach of the Year, and that might even be deserved. I would hope at the very least that TJ gets 2nd.

I think Lloyd down at Arizona will probably get National Coach of the Year, and that's okay too. But I really hope that TJ gets some national run for what he, his staff, and this team have done so far.

Awards aside, with the exception of the Elite Eight year back in 2000 under Larry Eustachy, I think this has to be the best single season coaching performance in program history.

How to help the citizens of Ukraine

This is in the Ukraine thread in the cave, but wanted to post this outside the cave for those not opted in. I sincerely hope no one views this as political. If there are other charitable organizations in Ukraine not listed in the article, please link them in this thread.

***#9 Iowa State vs. Texas Tech (Saturday, 1:00)***

The Matchup: No. 9 Iowa State (23-4, 12-3 Big 12) vs. Texas Tech (10-16, 3-12 Big 12)
Where: Ames, Iowa - Hilton Coliseum (14,267)
When: Saturday, Feb. 26, 1 p.m.

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network/Varsity Radio App
Talent: Noah Wolf (PxP), Jamie Steyer Johnson (Analyst)

TV: Big 12 Now on ESPN+
Talent: Brent Blum (PxP), Lyndsey Fennelly (Analyst)

Iowa State preview | Texas Tech preview (TBD)

Big 12 Weekend Schedule
1:00 - Tech (3-12) at ISU (12-3)
2:00 - KU (10-5) at BU (12-3)
4:00 - KSU (8-7) at OU (10-5)
7:00 - TCU (2-13) at UT (10-5)
Sunday - OSU (3-12) at WVU (5-10)

*** Official IOWA STATE vs Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

site.png vs Kansas_State (1).png

IOWA STATE (19-9 overall (6-9 Big 12)
VS Kansas State (14-13 overall (6-9 Big 12)
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 26TH 1:00 P.M. CT
Bramlage Coliseum / Manhattan, Kan.

TV: ESPNU
Talent: Chuckie Kempf, pxp King McClure, analyst

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network (Varsity Network)
Talent: John Walters, pxp Eric Heft, analyst

Filter